I blogged about this, but only members can access the editable Word document.
Social Media Tune-Up Checklist
by Karl W. Palachuk
Any time is a good time to review your social media presence and make sure it’s working hard for you.
It’s very important that you consider two factors before you spend time tuning up your social media:
1. (For each service) What role will this social media service play in our marketing for the next twelve months?
2. (For each service) How frequently do we plan to post on this service? Who is responsible for this?
Use this list as a starting point. If you have specific things you do with social media, make sure appropriate updates are added to the list.
ncludes information on tuning up . . .
- Facebook – Personal Profile
- Facebook – Business Pages and Groups (for each)
- YouTube Channel
- Google+ / Google Profile
- Your Personal or Company Blog