For the Month of October 2019 . . .
“What’s New” remains the #1 Page – as it should be. I am VERY please to see that there’s a lot of fresh downloads on the list and that folks are poking around and finding all the juicy goodness.
If you ever need help finding anything, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what YOU (the Community) were up to in September. These are the most popular pages for September 2019.* From most popular to least:
- What’s New (page)
- Service Department Roadmap
- Word Files (page)
- Checklists (page)
- Mini Class: Social Media Super Charge Starts November 7th
- Books (page)
- Classes (page)
- SOPs (page)
- Guided Tour
- What’s Popular (this page)
* Excludes front page, “About,” and other non-content pages.
These are the most popular downloads for the month, from most popular to least:
- Client Onboarding Checklist
- SOP: Monthly Maintenance
- Workbook: Service Board Building Blocks
- Book: Network Documentation Workbook
- Book: Service Agreements for SMB Consultants
- Class: Move from Break/Fix to Managed Services
- Checklist: Social Media Tune-Up
- Excel: Technician Billability Thoughts
- Checklist: SBT Lunch and Learn Event Checklist
- SOP: Password Policy Sample
Note: Always check What’s New. And always make sure you’re getting value from the community.
Ping me if you have questions or comments.