I constantly run into people who can’t convince their break/fix clients to move to a recurring revenue model. As I dug a little deeper, I realized why. First of all, there are many myths about managed services. Second, many IT consultants aren’t really offering managed services. They are trying to shift the invoicing model without shifting the business model. And third, it’s almost impossible to move clients directly from break/fix to managed services. And there are lots of smaller reasons. But those are the main ones.
In this class, we will:
- Debunk the myths of break/fix and managed services
- Show you (and help you calculate for yourself) why break fix will keep you struggling
- Define very clearly what we mean by managed services
- Lay out a maintenance program that makes sense to B/F clients
- Show you the “Managed Services Two-Step” that moves YOU from B/F to to managed services
- Show you the “Managed Services Two-Step” that moves your clients from B/F to managed services
And of course, we’ll have homework that will help you move in the right direction AND lots of time for questions.
– – –
B/F to MS Mini Class – Instructor: Karl W. Palachuk
– Three Days: March 11, 18, and 25
– All classes are recorded
– Classes are generally 30-60 minutes
This class is FREE for Small Biz Thoughts Community. Community members. $99 for non-members.Members Register Free Non-Members Register Here