Rayanne’s classes are always very popular over at Great Little Seminar. And this course is always packed.
Financial Processes for the I.T. Services Firm
The course is a great bargain at $259. But SBT Members can attend for only $99. You’ll find the discount code in the “Karl’s Korner” Forum, here: https://www.smallbizthoughts.org/forums/topic/offers-freebies-deals/
Class is five Tuesdays – August 6th through September 3rd.
There are few things more important than the finances of your business. But most technology consultants didn’t get into business to run balance sheets or figure out cash flow.
This class provides unique content from a unique teacher! Rayanne is a managed service provider from Tampa, FL. She is also an accountant and an Intuit certified ProAdvisor. In addition to her MSP business, Rayanne helps I.T. consultants to take control of their finances and understand their own business at a deeper level.
More information at Great Little Seminar.
Topics for this class include:
- Learn to read and understand your Balance Sheet and P&L Statements
- Create a chart of accounts that makes sense for your business
- Separating out information on the P&L for management decisions
- Entities and tax considerations – understanding how your entity is taxed. Handout is a tax projection worksheet for 2017 taxes
- Cash flow forecasting – Handout is a cash flow projection spreadsheet to forecast revenues and expenses
- Understanding margins and ratios – Deep dive into the P&L and Balance Sheet to understand how the numbers work together to make decisions. Handout is a worksheet on calculating and understanding the ratios & margins.
- Use margins to price your services for profit
- Calculate billing and burden rates
- Action plans for success
. . . and More!